Orientation Saturdays

Last weekend I traveled to my home in Pichidegua to spend time with my family. There I was resting and enjoying the rains, since it was the week of university break and it coincided with my mom's birthday.

On Saturday despite the cold, I went to practice Orienteering, actually I go every Saturday morning, so I have more practice, to go to the most important competitions, like the one that will be held in Sweden. 

I like to participate, however it is a very little known sport in Chile, generally this sport is practiced by the armed forces, the military and the carabineros. However, there are few of us who practice it and compete.
Orienteering is a sport that I emphasize because it involves contact with the natural environment, thinking, self-confidence, use of maps and compasses.

I spend many hours contemplating nature on competition days, because it is very impressive the tranquility that exists in natural places, the silence and peace that nature gives is something that I love. However, when the time comes to compete, I focus on running and arriving correctly to the points indicated on the map, to continue representing the few runners of this sport.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares