BBC Learning English

 In the link sent, in the first tab called "Courses", I decided to do the English medium lessons, specifically the first lesson, the truth I thought it would be more difficult thinking like a university level, however, I still had two mistakes ☹.

In the second tab "Grammar" I continued practicing with the intermediate level, this time past perfect continuous, the first session. This part was quite entertaining, however, I hesitated on one and made a mistake.

As for "pronunciation" I learned with Tim the ways in which some words or phrases are pronounced, the video I watched was the first one (Tim's Pronunciation Workshop: Assimilation of /t/ followed by /j/) and I realized how we pronounce some words differently, the video was really fast and interactive. 

In "vocabulary" I watched the first Vocablario video that used words with the same meaning, but for different occasions. Then I watched "fake news" about the coronavirus to answer a quiz of questions about fake news. 

And as for the last tab "More" I went to the quizzes option to solve one more quiz which was the one on adverbs of position which contained 8 questions.

In general the texts and activities are super didactic and fast, which makes learning or reviewing English in an entertaining way.

Comentarios

Entradas populares