Tank!

Bebop is a musical style of jazz that emerged in 1940. Bebop musicians begin by playing a thematic melody called "head" to the accompaniament oh the rhythm section.

Tank! is the opening song of the Japanese animated series Cowboy Bebop, it is characterized by a musical style that mixes jazz, blues and the improvisation.

The music contrast in a special way with the scenes, creating an almost addictive substance from the visual to auditory. 

The composer of the theme is Yoko Kanno, famous Japanense artist known for her work on the soundtrack of anime series, videogames, Japanese drama and movies.

For me the strong point of this series is the music, because it gives sense to the animación and makes it more attractive, this makes us feel interest from the first chapter in an action plot.

This series is important for me, because it was one of the first I saw and I liked it from the first chapter. 

Here I leave a link with the song...





Comentarios

Entradas populares