Better Homes and Gardens

A site of the social network Pinterest that I highlight is Better Homes and Gardens, here you can find various things of a home, such as recipes for food and drinks, but the main thing about this site is that it shows home decorations, some structures and ideas of houses and gardens.

I discovered this site because I love plants and gardens, plus I can spend hours looking at styles of houses and their interiors. I usually save a lot of garden ideas, I think that since I have always lived surrounded by nature, I dream of having a yard full of plants or trees.

I like the site because it has many ideas of houses, all in different shapes, sizes and styles. It also has beautiful garden ideas, I usually like modern houses or those built with stone, I find them very beautiful and gardens that have live fences, I think it is a nice and interesting idea.

I frequently visit this site, because it relaxes me to see landscapes and interior decorations. I consider that two things are important in a house, the first one the kitchen and the second one the garden, that's why I also see many styles of kitchens, but my fascinations are the entrances of the houses and the gardens because it is essential to have a house with a large green space.






Comentarios

  1. There isn't a nice house without a beauty garden, it is small or large.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares