My hobby: drawing

 I don't remember when I started drawing, I know I always liked to do it, but I never found a style.

At the beginning I started to draw landscapes, I grew up in a place full of nature, that inspired me, however it was not what I liked the most.  

I started to watch Japanese animation series and they impressed me a lot, so I started to draw my favorite characters from each series I watched.

My first series drawing was from the Shingeki no Kyojin animation.  

For a long time I kept drawing that style of drawings, but with more series. 

One day I started drawing digitally and I realized that this way I could draw everything. This is the way I draw today and I want to specialize in it.  

Here is one of the drawings I did some time ago of a character from the Jujutsu Kaisen series.








Comentarios

  1. Hey! That´s a great drawing. Have you every tried to invent your own manga?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares