The countries

 

If I talk about countries I would like to know several, but one of the countries I want to visit is Andorra, a small country geographically located between Spain and France that has almost eighty thousand inhabitants who live mainly from tourism.

The reason why I would like to visit the country is because geographically it is very small but attractive, it has large valleys, numerous water courses, a high mountain climate that varies depending on the altitude, besides the beautiful views of the forests and the proximity to the two countries that also call my attention: Spain and France (they are about an hour away).

I would like to travel with my boyfriend because he also has a great love of nature and would have the energy to accompany me to visit all the possible tourist places, such as forests, rivers, mountains or even taste the gastronomy of the places. Also, since our careers are closely related (history and geography) I know that we would enjoy traveling and learning about the cultures of other countries.

Honestly, I would like to live in Andorra, I think it is a good place to live since it is such a small country, and I find the Catalan language very interesting and beautiful.

Other places I would visit would be Italy, France, Japan, Uruguay and Argentina which are very interesting countries in terms of tourism and gastronomy.








Comentarios

  1. How beautiful it looks in the photo, I hope you can go with your partner someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares