The Family Meal: Radio Theater and more

 A family meal that I remember was on Saturday, May 27, we gathered to celebrate my birthday that weekend in Pichidegua. I remember my cousins, my grandmother, my partner, my siblings, my parents and my aunts, one of whom I had not seen since last year because she is a Carmelite Missionary and is in charge of the Vatican.

I remember that my dad prepared a delicious asado (I have never really eaten a better asado than the ones he prepares), my brothers were in charge of some snacks, my mom of the dessert and me of the sauces and decoration.

It was a memorable moment because it had been a long time since we had all shared together, we laughed a lot, I think the best moment was when they turned off the lights and began to tell a paranormal story that had happened to the couple of a cousin, they told the story with so much enthusiasm that they even made sound effects and it seemed like a real radio theater by candlelight.

PS: As strange as it sounds and not very credible, the story was about a silhouette about two meters tall, with red eyes that was in an abandoned place near my house, he had wings, but also claws, we nicknamed him "the moth man".

Comentarios

Entradas populares